Your 2017 Solar Eclipse Campsite
The last solar eclipse of this caliber in the United States was June 8, 1918! Nearly 100 years later and the opportunity of a lifetime is at your doorstep!
At the Foxcreek Campout, we are dedicated to providing you, your family and friends a once in a lifetime experience for the 2017 solar eclipse right here in Teton Valley, Idaho! Not only will you have a fun and action packed weekend, your campsite will be located DIRECTLY in the path of totality!
This event will be held from August 18 through August 22, 2017.
THE CAMPGROUND ADDRESS IS:
580 E 9500 SOUTH VICTOR, IDAHO
Want to see all the pictures of your campsite? Click here
Available around your campground:
- 10 minute drive to the nearest grocery store
- 35 minute drive to Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- 35 minute drive to Grand Targhee Resort
- 1.5 hour drive to Grand Teton National Park
- 1.5 hour drive to Yellowstone National Park
- 10 minute drive to the Teton River
- 15 minute drive to a variety of 4 different golf courses, including Targhee Golf Course, Huntsman Springs, The Headwaters Club at Teton Springs and The Links at Teton Peaks.
Available within your campground:
- Array of food and snacks
- Fresh array of non-alcoholic beverages
- Large gathering area (Foxcreek Gathering)
- Games and more in the Foxcreek Gathering
- Wash areas as well as portable bathrooms
- DIRECT PATH OF TOTALITY!
Want to see all the camping options? Click here
This campout is designed around those who are looking to have a memorable and fun-filled weekend with family and friends!
This campsite is located directly over the Tetons from Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Grand Teton National Park in Teton Valley, Idaho.
All campers are responsible for bringing their own tents.
All R/V's and campers must be self-contained.
There are no fires allowed.
As we get closer to the campout, we will update you with details on your campsite in the News tab.